Monday, January 01, 2007

Renewal for a day

It's a Mr. Stick Figure New Year


Happy new year, JD.

Happy new year, Mr. Stick Figure. So, any plans for tonight?


Yeah I'm going to head downtown, hit a couple of parties, dance my ass off and drink my self into a stupor. Of course, I'm taking a cab - don't want to drive drunk.

Really? That sounds like a lot of...


Of course not, you idiot - I'm a stick figure!

Oh. Sorry, I didn't...


When was the last time you saw a stick figure at a party?

I don't know, I just...


And how am I supposed to drink? I don't have a digestive system.

Hey, I was just making conversation, no need to get nasty.


You're right - sorry. It's just that my girl friend has really been on my ass lately, so I'm a little tense, that's all.

You Date? But, you're a stick figure.


Hey, I'm not dead. Well---maybe I am a little for the time being. Anyway, happy new year, JD.

Happy new year, StickMeister.