Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pampered litle shits....

So there`s some kind of student protest going on at New York University, and it serves one important purpose: to show you how many tools actually attend New York University.

According to the New York Times, these students are vowing to continue occupying the school cafeteria until their important demands are met. Sadly, none of these demands include a better quality of vegetarian corn dog - instead what`s listed is "a thorough annual reporting" of the college`s budget, a freeze on tuition, and get this: 13 scholarships given every year for students from the Gaza Strip (which I believe is an Arabic Gentleman`s Club on the Jersey Turnpike).

Okay, I know that these students probably think they`re speaking truth to power – but in reality, they`re nothing more than pampered poodles who need a good a spanking, preferably by me while wearing my patented spiky spanking glove (with spikes). Look, if you have a problem with the tuition – go to another school. That`s how it works. I mean, seriously, I can`t afford to fly first class – but that doesn`t mean I protest United Airlines. I just fly coach.

Well, actually, I go Greyhound.

More important, these scholarships for Gaza Strip students are little more than a calculated effort by self-centered spoiled brats to make themselves appear thoughtful and sympathetic to their progressive professors and the scruffy scribes at the Village Voice. Somehow we`re all supposed to think they`re heroically selfless - when they`re just being what they accuse evil rich Republicans of being: greedy, soulless bastards.

If Ronald Reagan was alive, and Governor of New York – he turn on the hoses. And I`d bring the soap.