- Refusing to drill in ANWR for more oil in the very portion of ANWR that was set aside for the purpose of drilling for more oil.
- Refuse to tap the known reserves of oil and natural gas off the West coast of Florida because, after all, we certainly don't want tourists in Florida to catch sight of a drilling rig 25 miles off shore now do we?
- Refuse to develop ways to use the oil shale from the Western United States.
- Refuse to develop coal gasification techniques.
- Refuse to build any more refineries in the United States.
- Listen to the anti-nuke moonbats and continue to delay building some nuclear power plants.
And while we're doing all of these things let's make sure to keep the subsidies for ethanol at a ridiculous high so that we can take more land out of food production to grow more corn to be turned into an alternative fuel. We burn more than a gallon of fossil fuels to produce a gallon of ethanol .. so this sounds like a good bet to me!
Oh ... and let's continue to call the Saudis our friends and kiss their sandy butts at every possible opportunity.