Friday, June 08, 2007

Gimme a break---I'm really busy

Yes, As a Matter of Fact, I Am a Lazy Bastard

Thanks for noticing that.

I know, I know - no posts. Sorry, just busy with...stuff? Yeah, stuff. Not bad stuff - everything's fine, I just don't really have time to blog right now.

Wait, I guess that can't be true because I'm blogging right now. Anyway, you know how long stuff can take. OK, maybe you don't. If you do, fine, if not, just take my word for it.

I would put up one of those "I won't be posting very much for a while" posts, but I've had to go back on those before, so just know that it might be a while. Besides, my newest love interest might find time to post something, so I really have no freaking idea what's happening with this blog.

Open_24hrs
Not in a row!

Tell you what - you don't need to check back here, I'll just e-mail you if I post anything. No, scratch that - I'd have to send out twenty or thirty e-mails, and I'm too lazy for that - you know, the whole 'lazy bastard' thing.

You know what - just forget I said anything.