Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Can you say "Surrender Monkey"?

Just How Delusional Is Chuck Hagel, Anyway?


Every week I send a piece of Styrofoam to an underprivileged kid overseas.


Even a small piece of Styrofoam, like this one, will float, you know...


See that woman sitting behind General Petraeus? I think she has Styrofoam breasts...


Styrofoam breasts float, you know.


You wanna know what I would do?
First, I'd get a piece of Styrofoam about yea wide and mount it in on a load-bearing wall, then I'd hot-glue some dryer lint to it...


Load-bearing walls with Styrofoam mounts float, you know, and the more dryer lint you hot-glue to the Styrofoam, the more better it floats.


Excuse me, Senator Kennedy, I'm missing a piece of Styrofoam about yea wide and was wondering if you've seen it...


No? OK...


Got any Bosco?


Anyone who compares Styrofoam to Vietnam doesn't know stink about Iraq, or Unga Bunga.


Hey, I've got just as good a shot of winning the Republican nomination for president in '08 as anyone else does.