Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

It's a Mr. Stick Figure (and Friends) Christmas!


Merry Christmas, everyone!


Right on, bro. Merry Christmas.

Clipxmas


Merriest of Christmas to you, folks.


Issue one! Now that Rummy is out...


Lighten up, McBlowhard, it's Christmas.


Oh, all right. Resolved: Merriment this Christmas is a metaphysical certitude.


Folks, Joe Scarborough here, and, you know, when I was a freshman in congress 12 years ago...


Can't you carry on normal conversation? It's Christmas!


Merry Christmas, folks. Merry American Christmas, that is.


WTF??


Governor Dean, do you believe that Christmas is indeed merry?


Too soon to tell, Tim.


What's that supposed to mean?


Merry Christmas, Rick.


Stick.


Whatever.


I actually thought Christmas was merry before I thought it wasn't.


That doesn't make any sense.


Well, then it was a botched joke.


What about all the conservatives who botch Christmas greetings?


Like who?


I'd like to answer that, but it looks like we're up against a hard break.


No we're not.


Oh. Well...ummm...


Merry Christmas, Mr. Stick Figure.


Right back atcha, Wolfmeister.


You're in The Situation Room.


No I'm not!


Ooooooh. Yes, Merry Christmas, Mr. Stick Figure.


Merry Christmas to all.


I don't know that last fellow personally, but I must say, I've never heard a more profound, succinct, eloquent holiday greeting in my entire life.


You can say that again.


All right, I will - I have never heard...Oops.


I've never heard a more profound, succinct, eloquent holiday greeting in my entire life.


...


Merry Christmas, Mr. Stick Figure.


Are you talking to that Stick Figure guy?


Yeah.


Don't forget to wish him a merry Christmas.


I won't.


HEY HEY. HO HO. MERRY CHRISTMAS HAS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY...


Knock it off!


Macaca Christmas everybody!


Don't you mean "merry?"


Oh, right - merry macaca, everybody!


*Sigh*


Merry Christmas, John!

Merry Christmas, Mr. Stick Figure.

Merry Christmas, everyone!